If your HTC U23 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Performing a factory reset process your HTC U23 as pretty easy to solving these problems and help your phone running better.
Except from all these problems if you want purchasing or switching to a new device, it is essential to remove your personal information from your old device.
Performing a factory reset will be remove all data from your smartphone.
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
- The decryption key for files on the SD card (You will not be able to use encrypted files on the SD card after your reset your device to factory defaults.)
- Charge your device to at least 70%.
- Back up your data.
- Know your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Know Google Account username and password.
- Delete your Google account.
- Deactivate FRP(Factory Reset Protection)
How to factory reset your HTC U23?
If your HTC U23 is responsive and can be powered on, the preferred reset method should be a factory reset from the phone's settings app.
Perform a factory reset by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Open the General Management.
- Tap Reset menu and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset.
- Confirm the process by entering Face Recognation, Fingerprint ID, Iris scan, screen lock or password.
- Under the Reset menu, tap Delete All.
HTC U23 factory reset process is takes a few minutes.
The initial start-up of the smartphone will take longer than usual, so do not interfere with the device and wait for the formatting process is finished.
Now, you can follow the instructions on the screen to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
Leave us a comment to get more help.