If your Android smartphone has any of these problems:
- Stop responding,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Takes a long time to respond,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Performing a soft reset process your smartphone as pretty easy to solving these problems and help your phone running better.
Except from all these problems if you want to restart your phone, you can perform a soft reset or force restart it.
Performing a soft reset does not delete any personal data, files and apps on your smartphone. With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
How to restart your android smartphone?
If your smartphone is hangs, frozen with the screen on and response has slowed down, the preferred reset method should be a soft reset.
Perform a soft reset to restart or reboot your phone by following the steps below:
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power Off Menu appears.
- Tap Restart and confirm that you want to reboot the phone.
- If your device is not responsive, press and hold the Power key and the Volume Down key simultaneously and keep them both pressed until your phone restarts.
Leave us a comment to get more help.