Vivo Y73 Download Mode
How to enter download mode on Vivo Y73? In this tutorial, you can learn step by step how to enter download mode on Vivo Y73.
For devices that support external memory, a factory data reset will not delete data saved to an SD card. As such, when selling or transferring ownership of your device, make sure to disconnect your account and remove your SD card.
If your Vivo Y73 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo Y73 in download mode you can install Stock ROM and help your phone running better.
Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode. In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.
Download mode is used by Samsung technicians to diagnose and repair Galaxy phones and tablets. Sometimes if a button is being pressed while your device turns on it may enter Download mode, or you may see it during a normal software update.
You can perform the following operations on your Vivo Y73 using recovery mode:
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into download mode on Vivo Y73?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo Y73 you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
Boot into download mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Download Mode and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Download Mode.
To exit the download mode on your Vivo Y73 press and hold Volume Down and Power until your phone restarts.
Leave us a comment to get more help.