Vivo Y52s Fastboot Mode
How to enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y52s? In this tutorial, you can learn step by step how to enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y52s.
A factory data reset will restore your device to default factory settings and may delete or reset your personal files such as Downloads, Ringtone, Images, Applications, Contacts, etc. located in your internal storage device.
If your Vivo Y52s has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo Y52s in fastboot mode unlock your bootloader and help your phone running better.
Fastboot Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc.
Within Safe Mode you'll be able to test for lots of different issues, navigate around the device to see if you run into any problems. You can use Safe Mode to keep an eye on your battery life or mobile data usage for as long as you'd like; however there will be apps that won't be available inside Safe Mode.
You can perform the following operations on your Vivo Y52s using recovery mode:
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into fastboot mode on Vivo Y52s?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo Y52s you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode.
Boot into fastboot mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Fastboot and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Fastboot Mode.
To exit the fastboot mode on your Vivo Y52s using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.
Leave us a comment to get more help.