If your Vivo Y20 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo Y20 in download mode you can install Stock ROM and help your phone running better.
Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode. In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into download mode on Vivo Y20?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo Y20 you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
Boot into download mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Download Mode and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Download Mode.
To exit the download mode on your Vivo Y20 press and hold Volume Down and Power until your phone restarts.
Leave us a comment to get more help.