Vivo X60t Download Mode
How to enter download mode on Vivo X60t? In this tutorial, you can learn step by step how to enter download mode on Vivo X60t.
A factory data reset will remove all data from your phone. While any data stored in your Google Account will be restored, all apps and their associated data will be uninstalled. Before you perform a factory data reset, we recommend backing up your phone.
If your Vivo X60t has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo X60t in download mode you can install Stock ROM and help your phone running better.
Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode. In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.
Download mode is used by Samsung technicians to diagnose and repair Galaxy phones and tablets. Sometimes if a button is being pressed while your device turns on it may enter Download mode, or you may see it during a normal software update.
You can perform the following operations on your Vivo X60t using recovery mode:
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into download mode on Vivo X60t?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo X60t you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
Boot into download mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Download Mode and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Download Mode.
To exit the download mode on your Vivo X60t press and hold Volume Down and Power until your phone restarts.
Leave us a comment to get more help.