If your Vivo X50e has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo X50e in bootloader mode unlock your bootloader and help your phone running better.
Bootloader Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into bootloader mode on Vivo X50e?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo X50e you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with bootloader mode.
Boot into fastboot mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Bootloader and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Bootloader Mode.
To exit the bootloader mode on your Vivo X50e using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.
Leave us a comment to get more help.