Vivo X30 Recovery Mode
How to enter recovery mode on Vivo X30? In this tutorial, you can learn step by step how to enter recovery mode on Vivo X30.
A factory data reset will remove all data from your phone. While any data stored in your Google Account will be restored, all apps and their associated data will be uninstalled. Before you perform a factory data reset, we recommend backing up your phone.
If your Vivo X30 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo X30 in recovery mode to get access your phone advanced options and help your phone running better.
Recovery Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as reboot system, wipe cache partition, factory reset etc.
Within Safe Mode you'll be able to test for lots of different issues, navigate around the device to see if you run into any problems. You can use Safe Mode to keep an eye on your battery life or mobile data usage for as long as you'd like; however there will be apps that won't be available inside Safe Mode.
You can perform the following operations on your Vivo X30 using recovery mode:
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into recovery mode on Vivo X30?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo X30 you can use many advanced options or perform a hard reset with recovery mode.
Boot into recovery mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
To exit the recovery mode on your Vivo X30 using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.
Leave us a comment to get more help.