If your Vivo V20 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Unexpected Pop-up ads,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Higher than expected phone bills,
- Overactive background processes,
- Unexplained increase in data usage,
- Battery drains faster than expected,
- Apps you don't remember installing,
Performing a virus scan process your Vivo V20 as pretty easy to solving these problems and help your phone running better.
Download antivirus and virus removal apps to keep your phone secure and protect your smartphone from malware, viruses and cyber threats.
- Access your passwords
- Access your contact list
- Access your location
- Make your device send SMS messages to premium rate text services
- Install adware that forces you to view web pages or download apps
How to perform a virus scan on Vivo V20?
Some signs are often considered suspicious device activity and to get rid of them you need to run a virus scan. Vivo V20 virus scan process can help you find hidden malicious apps and other virus types.
Perform a virus scan by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap Battery and Device Care.
- Tap Device Protection.
- Tap Scan Phone.
- All of the apps and data on your device will be scanned.
Vivo V20 virus scan process is takes a few minutes. If any security threats are detected your smartphone will guide you through the process of removing and securing your phone.
Android Antivirus & Virus Removal Apps
Leave us a comment to get more help.