If your Vivo S10 has any of these problems:
- Boot looping,
- Stop responding,
- Poor performance,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Device is not opening,
- Suspicious device activity,
- Virus or malware infections,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Start your Vivo S10 in fastboot mode unlock your bootloader and help your phone running better.
Fastboot Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Enter Fastboot
- Apply update from ADB
- Apply update from SD card
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mount / system
- Run graphics test
- Run locale test
- Reboot system now
- Power off
- Repair apps
How to boot into fastboot mode on Vivo S10?
If you are having problems with system and apps your Vivo S10 you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode.
Boot into fastboot mode your phone by following the steps below:
- Plug a USB-C / Micro USB cable into your phone and connect it to your computer.
- Turn off your phone with the USB cable connected to computer.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Up buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
- You will now be able to see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot to Fastboot and then press the Power button.
- Your phone will boot into the Fastboot Mode.
To exit the fastboot mode on your Vivo S10 using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to highlight Reboot System Now and then press the Power button.
Leave us a comment to get more help.