If your Nokia 8 has any of these problems:
- Stop responding,
- Unexpected stucks,
- Apps keep crashing,
- Takes a long time to respond,
- Randomly reboots or restarts,
- Shuts down without restarting,
Performing a soft reset process your Nokia 8 as pretty easy to solving these problems and help your phone running better.
Except from all these problems if you want to restart your phone, you can perform a soft reset or force restart it.
Performing a soft reset does not delete any personal data, files and apps on your smartphone. With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- The screen is off.
- The device isn't being used.
- The battery is above 30%.
- SIM card lock is off.
How to restart your Nokia 8?
If your Nokia 8 is hangs, frozen with the screen on and response has slowed down, the preferred reset method should be a soft reset.
Perform a soft reset to restart or reboot your phone by following the steps below:
- Press and hold the Power button until the Power Off Menu appears.
- Tap Restart and confirm that you want to reboot the phone.
- If your device is not responsive, press and hold the Power key and the Volume Down key simultaneously and keep them both pressed until your phone restarts.
Nokia 8 soft reset process is takes a few minutes.
If your phone's still has problem, you can consider a factory reset or a hard reset process for formatting your phone to factory default settings.
Leave us a comment to get more help.